Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The research paper

I didn’t do very well for the whole research thing, first of all I chosen a wrong topic in the beginning so i changed the topic 2 weeks ago. Since I have to finish the whole thing in 3 days I did everything in a hurry. If I have enough time I will do much better.

Well, I still learned a lot during the progress of the research paper, first of all I learned a lot about my topic, the Apple Inc. The history, the products and culture. Now I consider myself as an Apple products expert.

Secondly, I received a lot of benefits from other people’s research papers, not only the insteresting information from their research papers that I didn’t know in the past also the correct way to make a presentation.

I have to say that everybody did a great job, not matter the research paper itself was good or not, at least everybody tried their best and some of them were really good, like Ivy’s presentation, she really did a good job. I was shocked by her power point work, it was fantastic. She really got a lot of interesting pictures and helped me know better about Yoga. Compare with her I thought mine was a mass, because my computer was dead during my presentation and I had to do the presentation without the power point which really made me crazy lately.

I thought I learned a lesson this time and for sure I will do much better next time!

6 comments:

Kathy Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Katherine said...

About my blog: I should say I am proud of myself when I can write a long post in another language, haha.
Everything can't be done well in hurry. This is a good lesson. Anyway, you finished everything. In my opinion, you did a good job in a short time.

Ivy said...

I am so sorry that missed your presentation.. But I believe your speaking.. I heared sb said your computer was power off that day.. that's all right, it also a learning experience.. you are a brave guy..

Marley said...

I appreciate your comments on your presentation. Those are lessons we need to learn the hard way. I'm glad you learned them here at CELI and not when you are already at the university.
Marley

Mey said...

I have to say that you a little bit unprepared, but I really proud of you that you can made your presentation well without power point and you were not even frustrated. You also handled the questions very well. You did your best and did a great job.

Hongze ^Θ^! said...

cool without the PPT did your presentation!!!!