Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Publice leacture

The whole public lecture was a great idea; first, I have spend a great time with my friends who attend the same lecture with me, second,I have learned a very available lesson about the borderline personality disorder.

I still can remember that we used a lot of time to find where the lecture was hold and spend a great time on the way to there, because we arrived there very early so we had a plenty of time to chat,and we told a lot of jokes and sorties to each other. It was really a good opportunity to communicate with each others and improve our friendships.

Secondly, during the whole progress of the public lecture, I learned a lot, not only I experienced the academic English lecture also I learned an available lesson about the borderline personality disorder. However, I may have the borderline personality disorder too, because sometimes I was very easy to get angry and I did a lot of crazy things in the past. I think it’s the time for me to pay attention to this issue; otherwise I may get the BPD in the future without conscious.

Well, since this course is almost finish and I will be able to go to the university soon, I think I will have a lot of opportunities to attend the other public lectures, and i can't wait anymore!

No comments: