Sunday, April 27, 2008

Where is happiness

Where is my happiness ? For my own understanding :happiness there is someone weak u up in the morning ; someone wait for u when u come home late ; somone call u to say that he/she is missing u ; someone made u feel life is meaningful and want to be a better person .
The one the only one
Find him/she u will find ur happiness.
Another thing is i thought happiness only exist when share to friends, that's why i am always enjoy telling my experience to my friends which made them call me The Speaker.
Whatever, different people have different ideas , u guys don't have to believe mine, may be u can find happiness in some whereelse.But on the way u look for ur happiness don't forget to check ur back maybe u already got it that u just havn't notice it yet .

3 comments:

mehrnaz said...

hi Peng.First of all tahnk you for ur comment and ur right because i really have problem for typing "th"and i don`t know why?
and what u wrot about happiness it sounds soft and very nice,i liked it.
ps:how r ur cats?

Kathy Katherine said...

I agree with you. Peng. You say the right thing.
You are so sensile that I can't imagine. However, I do like these romance.

Choyi said...

Hey Peng, Thanks for your comment! Anyway, let's put some pictures in here! haha… take care! :)